The CEO of a large insurance company thought that the organization’s ability to implement technology strategy was broken.
Improve the organization’s ability to translate technology strategy into results
Because of poor performance, senior management had lost confidence in the project implementation teams.
- Engaging stakeholders
- Clear and measurable reporting on projects
- Project rescue
- Worked with stakeholders – the CEO, CIO and other Senior Management – to assess the current state of implementation
- Established a roadmap that aligned the strategic goals with the implementation team
- Successfully turned technology implementation team around
- Instituted new processes and training in the Business Analysis group that led to more effective understanding of business needs
- Established automated testing practice and user testing to create better metrics for measuring project progress